[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I miss Garth. I don't miss Chris Gaines :P
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
he'll never do as good as "the dance" and "that summer"..those are his two best songs, i think.
cant forget about the river
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
oh well i forgot!
that one too**
How can you forget Friends In Low Places.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Hes got a lot of great songs, he just hasnt came out with anything in such a long time people seem to forget he was the # 1 selling artist ever at one point.
Lost verse of Low Places , when Brooks did a televised show a coupla years ago, Bill Joel was with him at the time I think, he hinted he might retire from COUNTRY music and change fields after a time. His stuff is kinda in the same class with Skynyrd....maybe just best to tell who is playing and not put him in a class.
I always love Unanswered Prayers
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Shameless comes to mind as a pretty good song as well. Speaking of that, dang im gonna have to download some Garth Brooks. I havent listened to any of this stuff in years. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks